AboutaCompany is a free online community focused on sketching the inside happenings of a company. AboutaCompany helps in bringing out some of the best companies to work in and also the dark side of certain companies. Users all over the world from various companies can anonymously share and view reviews, photos and more general statistics about their companies. What makes us unique is that even though the reviews are gathered anonymously, it is only from former and current employees, people who have attended trainings, interview candidates and even the companies themselves.
- Former or current employees, interview candidates, clients and others associated with the company can only offer a review or other insight details of the respective companies. Posts that are suspected to be bogus in anyway may be removed.
- Bring out the best of every company in all possible aspect. We believe there might be something good about every company. See your employer in a new perspective and add value to the company. If you wish to bring out an issue, write it in a professional manner and see to that it is of real help to others. Do not mention your personal problems that are off topic.
- Let us build an informative and healthy community to discuss workplace happenings and employment related information. So, posts that carry defamatory or malicious personal attacks mentioning name, title, association or intended to spread rumours may be removed.
- The core idea of AboutaCompany.com is to create a sharing platform that helps people to gather information about a company in all their career aspect. Do not post reviews or share information that is too specific about you and also avoid off topic discussions that is not related to the employer. Reviews with such attributes may be removed.
- Sharing about your company does not mean that you can reveal the company’s business secrets, trade information, copyrighted data or any other information that you are prevented from disclosing in public forum. Reviews stating so may be removed.
- Keep your writing simple and clean. Your writing need not be with high vocabulary, use simple and clean language which helps everyone. At the same time, posts with excessively poor grammar, improper formatting, capitalization or punctuations and too many spelling mistakes may be removed.
We appreciate all your efforts to stay within these guidelines. If we're going to come together as a community to offer others an inside look at one of the most important aspects of our lives — our work — every user and every piece of content must support that common purpose. Let's make it happen.